Wednesday, January 20, 2010

... glass half full

For the second time now, I have seen the"Smart Board" in use. I really like it and am working on my principal as far as using one in the library. The unit that I am doing on South America would definitely benefit with this new tool. I can think of a use for it in every class. Now this is exciting! Is this considered a Web 2.0 tool ... "web applications that facilitate interactive information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design,[1] and collaboration on the World Wide Web." According to Wikipedia, it does so I am happy to do some more exploring. The Web 2.0 is looking like a ... glass half full at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for smartboards! I think smartboards are really important for being able to incorporate more web 2.0 tools into your classroom or library! Glad to hear you are having a positive experience using one with your students!

    ReplyDelete