Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Web 2.0 ... definitely a learning curve for me

Have been pondering about all of the new terms that I have learned the past week ... and I think that I am getting a better handle on things. I still have yet to feel 100 % comfortable when using the various applications. Figuring out my blog site was crazy! I had no clue what I was doing, became quite frustrated and had to walk away. I left the computer and sat down with a very strong cup of coffee trying to find something to distract my thoughts. This did not work so I hoped out for a quick walk with my dog ... thinking about the blog site while we walked ... ugh, still couldn't find a distraction. Well, the fresh air might have helped ... when we got home from our walk, I marched back upstairs to the computer and was determined not to leave until I got the answers I was looking for. Not sure how, but I had some sort of epiphany and found the problem ... and those answers. I am pretty happy about this and am hoping that I am on my way!

2 comments:

  1. A course like this tends to be a steep learning curve for most people! I don't think you're alone. Glad to hear you didn't let your blog 'win' and you got it set up! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a glass of wine will help with the creativity?

    ReplyDelete