Wednesday, March 17, 2010

week 9: videos and sharing ... the Vimeo process

My Vimeo project went much more smoothly than expected. I did not have the use of a video camera so I was not sure what to use until a friend mentioned trying to use our digital camera. Yes, this was worth a try so I stepped into the back yard and filmed our dog, Kobe. I had already set up a Vimeo account earlier in the week so I was ready for the rest. Attaching my video file (from my camera) to my Vimeo account was no problem and the Vimeo site took only 30 minutes to prepare the clip for me. Next, I had to embed this video onto my blog site ... yikes! This sounded like it could involve some complicated manoeuvres! I have to say that it did not! So, you see in my previous blog, from earlier today, it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment